Research Support Centre (RSC) warmly invites you to an information meeting on the OPUS 23 call published by the National Science Centre.
You are encouraged to participate in the training as well as in individual consultations conducted by the RSC Project Advisors.
Date of the meeting: 17 May 2022.
Time: 10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.
Location: Auditorium Maximum, ul. Krupnicza 33 (sala seminaryjna).
10.00 a.m. – 11.45 a.m.
- Terms of the call and application procedure
- The NCN proposal evaluation procedure
- Presentation of the structure and content of a proposal in the ZSUN/OSF system
- Project costs: justification of the planned costs, the most frequent mistakes
11.45 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.: Break
12.00 p.m. – 2.00 p.m.
- Data management plan
- Terms of employment and remuneration under a project
Registration via Application Form.
Submissions are due by 15 May 2022.
Registrations will be accepted until seats are filled.
The contact person for organizational matters at the RSC is Ms Bernadetta Patecka, phone: 12 663 30 22, email@example.com.